Monday, April 16, 2012

OOTD. Feels Like Spring.

Thought I'd share my outfit today since I quite liked it and it was the first time I've been able to wear a dress since Summer. It was lovely.


 Although it was quite warm today, I still felt a cardigan was necessary, especially for me since I'm ALWAYS cold. Plus, it's Spring so I feel a bit weird baring both shoulders and legs.
 Is that just me? 


God, I love wearing sandals and freeing my feet. Not to mention getting to show off cute nail polish, eh? I love this color for Spring and Summer. It's perfect in my book.

Please ignore the feline photobombers.

Bet you weren't expecting this one, huh? I love this dress for this reason, among others. It's really easy to wear, and great with or without accessories.It's so simple and cute in the front and then BAM! there's some awesomeness in the back. I love the spot where the back cutout hits me. It's just so perfect. Guaranteed to wear this quite a bit this Spring and Summer.


Dress: O'neill, I got mine at PacSun
Cardigan: Mossimo from Target
Sandals: ecote' from Urban Outfitters

Hope everyone enjoyed!
Til next time,
B

3 comments:

  1. You should add a "follow" section! I'd like to subscribe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done and Done! I think! New to the whole blogging thing. Haha. Let me know of any other suggestions :)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! Following you! Follow me back please :)

    ReplyDelete