Sunday, April 15, 2012

Keepin' It Real

Okay, first post, let's do this!


So, this blog is going to be about my acute addictions to make-up, skincare products, shopping, fashion, clothes, accessories, nail polish, and books, as well as my thoughts and feelings on aforementioned items as well as any other randomness I feel like blabbing about.


For a bit of background: I am a 20 year old college student from Utah. No, I am not Mormon. I have two cats which I adore. Yes, we will be having Meow Mondays. I love all things outdoors, though I don't do outdoorsy things as often as I would like. Need to work on that! I love reading and watching/going to the movies. I love cooking but hate the clean-up. I love going out to eat. I love traveling and wish I had the money to do it more often... someday. I like to play video games, don't judge me! Last but not least, I LOVE shopping. It's terrible, I know, but I just can't help it! I love trying out new things and this fuels the shopping. Eh, what can you do?


 There is plenty of other things I like/love doing but I will not bore you with all of them.
Til next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment