Monday, April 16, 2012

Meow Monday! As Promised.

Ready to meet the kitties?!?
I don't know if you can handle these babies.
Nonetheless, here they are.


Muffin
 I've had her for almost seven years now, I guess. She was supposed to be the family cat but she became mine (she chose me.) ha. How did we come to acquire this beautiful creature, you ask? Well, my step-mom's step dad (confusing, I know) found a bunch of kittens that someone had abandoned at the dump and my dad decided we needed a "mouser." He told my younger brother to "grab the orange one" and Muff's been with me ever since.


Karl
This picture makes him look slimmer than he is, and he still looks fat! Last Summer, my boyfriend moved in with me for a bit and we decided that Muffin needed a friend. We went down to the Humane Society and picked out this crazy little bastard. I swear to you, Karl is the biggest pain in my ass... but, I love him. It's a good thing he is so freaking adorable, too because he is... let's just say he's something else.

Til next time!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment