Monday, April 16, 2012

April's MyGlam Bag.

This was my first ever beauty bag/box of any kind so I was really excited when it arrived. The theme for this month was Girl's Night Out.

The bag itself is a metallic pink which I do not enjoy. I'm not much of a pink person. I probably will find some use for it but it's not something I would ever purchase.
I don't know what I'm going to use this for but I will find a use!!!

The bag came with five items in it. All of which I will use. I know from some blog posts and YouTube videos that last month's? bag came with a little brush pouch with a myglam brush in it. I think they are probably going to keep including different brushes in the bags so that subscribers can build up their myglam brush collection. So... this month I got two brushes in my bag.

They seem like they're going to be decent brushes but I have not had the chance to really try them out yet.

All-Over Eyeshadow Brush

Eyeliner Brush

At this point, I don't care either way for these brushes and I kind of would have rather had another sample but... You can never really have enough brushes, right?


I got some All-Belle false lashes which is nice. They will be nice to wear for a special occasion but I'm not really a false lash kinda gal. It's good to know I have them, though, if I ever feel inclined to slap em' on. They are nice too because they aren't super dramatic.

The card that came with the bag says " Accentuate 
your eyes for any occasion with these gorgeous
faux lashes."

I also received a Lip Quench - Moisture Infused Lip Treatment by DermStore. 

The myglam card reads, "Using a blend of nourishing oils,
this treatment softens and smooths lips."

The product itself reads, "Formulated with Maxi-Lip to give
thin, dry lips a fuller, smoother, hydrated appearance."

I really like this stuff. It's slightly sticky but not overly so. It looks and feels really nice on my lips. It's sheer with a slightly pink tone to it. This could be completely psychological but I feel like it really does make my lips look a bit fuller and definitely more hydrated.

Here's what is looks like over Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Flirty Nude.

It gives the lips a pretty sheen.

Last, but not least, I got the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.

myglam card says, " Create your unique look with these creamy glide on
pencils in the latest colors. Built to last 24/7."


I would like to say first that I love this. It really is super creamy and pretty blend-able. I'm also not sure what the other colors are that they were sending out but I'm so so glad I got perversion because I've been needing a new black pencil liner. This is PERFECT. I haven't been able to test out how long it lasts quite yet but If it lasts through the day without smudging I will be happy. Hell, I already am happy. 

Overall, I am pleased with myglam bag for this month. I will get really good use out of almost all the products and that makes it great in my book. Can't wait for next month!

Just for fun, here's what my eyes look like today.
Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
 Smashbox shadow in Bronze in the crease
Highlight color from Wet n Wild's Walking on Eggshells pallet. 
Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline's Colossal mascara in Classic Black

Hope you all enjoyed reading this gargantuan post and I hope you all are as happy with your glambags as I am with mine!

Til next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment