Thursday, May 10, 2012

12 Colors, 1 Dollar

On one of my recent trips to Walgreens, I picked up one of these palettes. I got the color 01, and oh boy, I love it. It has twelve shimmery, colorful neutral toned shades and, here's the kicker, it was only one dollar. Yup, just one. I haven't tested the staying power of these yet but I figured I would do some swatches and show you all these gorgeous colors. 




As you can see, they've got some pretty decent colors in there. There really isn't one that I don't like. I'm really quite pleased with this palette.


Time for some SWATCHES!




Swatched Clockwise



Again, Swatched Clockwise

Overall, I really like this palette. The shadows are soft, decently pigmented, and super blendable. I'm not sure how good the staying power is but if it's not great, I'm sure it's nothing a good primer can't fix!

I think I'm going to go pick up a few more of these palettes so more swatches to come!

Til next time,

B



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, I am going to pick one of these up!

    ReplyDelete