Friday, May 4, 2012

The Body Shop Haul

So it was April 20th and a wild email from The Body Shop appeared. To honor 4/20, they were having a sale. Four hemp products for $20. What a freaking steal of a deal! I mean, one body butter costs nearly that much. I could not pass up something like that! I had been wanting to pick up the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner since the toner I've been using is almost gone. I went ahead and ordered some shit.



Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner: I haven't been able to try this yet because I'm still finishing up my other toner but I can already tell I'm going to love it. I've been breaking out something fierce lately and I'm hoping this helps to clear my skin up a bit. I will keep you posted.


Hemp Moisturizing Wash: You can never have enough body washes, right? It's something you use everyday so I figured, why not? I'll be the first to admit that the scent is not for everyone and that goes for pretty much all of the hemp products but, personally, I like it. It's more of a masculine scent. I've thought about it and I cannot describe this smell accurately so if you want to know, go to The Body Shop and smell that shit. True to the name, It is very very moisturizing which my dried out skin is loving right now.


Hemp Hand Protector: Holy shit balls. This is amazing. It keeps your hands unbelievable soft throughout the day. I put it on after I wash my hands and it keeps them really nice without making them greasy. Out of the four hemp items I got, this smells most similar to the body wash. Since I got this, it has been on my at all times. I just can't go without now. I can't wait to try out the Rose one. My love for rose scented things is considerable higher than the average persons so I am really looking forward to that purchase.


Hemp Body Butter: This smells a bit more fresh than the wash and hand protector. This is the first body butter I have had from The Body Shop and I love the formula. It just melts into your skin. Because the hemp line is for very dry skin, this is ultra hydrating. It's perfect for after shaving and just as an all-over moisturizer. It leave skin soft and supple. Very nice.


Hemp Foot Protector: Just in time for Summer! I'm counting on this baby to keep my feet looking and feeling great. So far it has not disappointed me. It really has made a difference in how soft my feet are compared to regular lotion. Before I had this, I didn't always remember to put lotion on my feet because they aren't that dry but now that I have something specifically for my feet, I remember to rub this in every morning. There's a bit of a minty scent added to this one which I'm going to assume is soothing for tootsies. It smells almost like a diluted version of Vicks VapoRub, which I quite enjoy.


Exfoliating Skin Towel: I bought this because I was reading something online about small things that have brighten people's days or something like that. This was one of those items and let me tell you, It is awesome. If you're looking for more exfoliation than a regular loofah/poof can provide, I urge you try this out. It's just the best. Bonus: it makes it infinitely more easy to get your back!


All in all, I quite enjoy the Hemp line from The Body Shop and I'm glad I was able to pick these up for such an amazing deal. I'm definitely going to be a frequent shopper from now on. I will update with a review/thoughts on the toner when I get enough uses out of it to make a verdict. 


Til next time,


B







No comments:

Post a Comment